Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sleeping....

I am not sleeping very well, and it makes for a looooong day. I'm going to hit the gym and see if that will help. I feel fine besides of that. Woke up today and yesterday with a mildly upset stomach. I have been ignoring my lactose intolerance and eating lots of dairy, so that is probably why. I think I'll hit the drug store and see if I can't find some of those pills that help you digest dairy. I am taking a calcium supplement and two vitamin d3's to help absorb the calcium. It's 8:30 am, and I'm not really sure what I'm going to do with myself today. I think I'm going to have banana splits with Bjorn at some point. Maybe after his nap, I'm not sure. I'll have to call Annelies. Anyway--I think I'll get out of my pajamas (seeing as how I didn't yesterday!) and find something to do with myself!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm...yummie...Banana splits :)
    Can i has one too ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can have them every night if you want :)

    ReplyDelete