Thursday, October 14, 2010

Good morning! I had a great sleep last night, didn't wake up once! Got up at 6:10 and hit the gym. It's actually hard to just hop on the treadmill and walk, I want to run after a while. Anyway, I only walked for a half an hour at 3.6 with a 3.5 incline. Enough to break a little sweat. I ended up walking 1.65 miles. Yesterday I only did 1.5, so I think I'll set a goal of 2 miles in half an hour for two weeks from now.

I'm starting to get really excited for the holidays. It will be so nice to have my mom & dad here, to meet Gary. I'm going to line up a couple of fun activities for Gary and I to do, to get the full experience of a snowy white Montana Christmas :D I won't have any spare money for gifts, so I better start thinking of a craft right now!! Last year I baked some things, and made some note cards. Maybe I'll make some personalized notepads this year?? Just a thought.

I guess I'm supposed to write about the baby here, huh? Nothing much to report for now. I feel really good, and I'm trying to eat healthy and maintain a positive healthy attitude. I think it is going well so far. I should note, that Emily has decided that we should have a girl, and that she should be called either Olivia, or Katie. HA! I'll keep that in mind Emily :) I'm thinking more along the lines of a Scandinavian name (I like the name Mai...Norwegian for May of course the month of Gary & my birthday, or Liv), or something like that. If it is a boy, Gary would really like to carry on his family name of Hugo, and I think that would be great. I love the name, its classic.

Anyway, time to make my lunch and hit the road.

xo

1 comment:

  1. I'm partial to Mai! ;) Although I've never said my own name correctly! HA!

    ReplyDelete