Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Family

Getting pretty excited and the thought of having my own family here shortly. Can't wait till Gary gets here and we have our own home. At first the idea kind of freaked me out. Having a kid means the end to your life, right?!?!!? Nah, just the beginning of a new chapter that will blow all the other chapters right out of the water. I'm sure there will be challenging times, but in the end you create your own little support unit where each member helps the others grow.

All my friends tell me I'm going to be a good mom, actually I think my friend Michelle said "I wish you were my mom!" HAHA, I don't know about that, but I am definitely going to give it my best effort!!

This morning I got up early and went to the gym. Just did 30 minutes on the treadmill at an incline. Got my heart rate up to 140 or so, I think that will do just fine. I'm going to try and go at least 4 times a week to start. I really should have 30 minutes of cardio a day....but I'm just going to start out slow.

Have to get ready for work now!

No comments:

Post a Comment