Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Winter wonderland!

Lots of snow on the ground, yay! Roads haven't been to bad. Driving Justin's old car till he can get mine working again. I get the keys to the house today!! To bad I don't think I can stay there b/c then I wont have a way to get around :( I guess this weekend will have to do. I will be working at Coffee Traders for the next few Sundays so that will help out with the cash situation. I have been pretty good about skimping on spending, and I haven't been out to eat or have drinks (obviously) in a few months so that helps too!

Haven't felt to bad either. I think my appetite is returning, and it is really strong :) Need to be careful that I don't pig out!! It is really hard. I want to buy some sort of candy or crackers every time I am at the store!! My next appointment is the second week of december or the third...can't remember. I wrote it down somewhere. Everything seems to be going fairly normal. I have had "allergies" or something for the past 3 months. Sneezing hard every day to the point of a bloody nose, and at night my nose is totally filled with ick. Makes me sleep with my mouth open and therefore my lips are getting cracked....how attractive! But besides that I feel good. I do feel really heavy and slow when I work at Coffee Traders. I need to get back into the gym now that my energy is returning. Of course now I am moving to a different town than my gym is in :( Oh well, there is a really nice park by my new house that I can take walks at after work with Charlie. Just need to buy some YakTraks, so I don't slip.

Alright, off to work! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment